Consumers have choices that are many when choosing a painting contractor. Here's a brief list of questions to make it easier to choose which painting contractor is right for you. Good luck!!
1. Is it possible to tell me about yourself as well as your painting company? Your painting contractor must be in a position to explore his or maybe the areas of her of painting expertise, solutions provided, years in the company, references etc. Explanations must be easily, clear, and straightforward understandable. And they tend to talk directly to the needs of yours.
2. Do you've a healthy work force of seasoned professional painters? Are you able to describe just how rigorous your education is actually in the current application strategies, safety rules as well as regulations, and environmental problems? Tell me about our employees: Just how long have they been expert painters? Do you've a healthy work force or maybe a revolving door? Elaborate on your education, supervision, and quality management requirements. Remember the greatest paint job is going to be no better compared to the hardest painter on website - experience counts!
3. In Downingtown, What work type can you concentrate on? Residential, business, institutional? What's your contractor's concentration? Some painting companies' painting tasks calls for residential painting tasks for homeowners that would like probably the finest painting possible.
4. Is it possible to describe your job process? Customers would like a contractor that takes great pride in offering the perfect paint jobs a possibility in all elements of painting.
5. Are you able to provide references? He or perhaps she must have the ability to offer many house painting personal references itemized by block, neighborhood, and city. The website of theirs should have many local references and a profile of the latest painting projects.
6. What documentation will you offer regarding certifications and licenses? Painting contractors in most states are actually forced to register with the state of theirs as a qualified contractor. Registration info must also be established by contacting the most appropriate Department of Consumer Protection.more ...
Use Dumpster Bag Type for Lowest Prices In order to get cheap rental prices, the best approach is to go with lighter materials. For example, there are bag rental options that can be the best when it comes to waste management rental prices. This is because dumpster bags (more info here) are a more cost efficient material is used in these particular types. They tend to be a lot more portable than the other types and a lot cheaper as well. You can typically store around 3 thousand pounds, and this type is great for all sorts of different uses including yard work, renovation, and so on. When it comes to yard work, it’s a good idea to check with your local laws though in order to make sure that you’re allowed to use the rental company to take away that waste in your state.
Use Roll Off Dumpsters for Big Loads If you need up to 4 tons, the price is often around 400 dollars or so, although this could vary based on many different factors. Finding the best dumpster rental prices is just a matter of sopping around and making sure you get the best price for your particular situation. For example, if you can get away with less tonnage then it’s often a good idea to try and do this in order to get the price down. If you’re getting rid of materials that don’t need a lot of extra reinforcement, then it makes sense to go with a smaller dumpster. This type is great for when space is limited. They often come in 15 yard roll off sections. They are actually specifically designed for homeowner, or otherwise for contractors and businesses that are doing renovations on a small scale. The container actually rolls right off the truck, which is where the dumpsters get their name. They are great when it comes to flexibility and easy coming and going of waste. Generally they open up top, and there’s a large door on the back so you can “walk” material in if that is necessary. The sides of these containers are often low so that trash can be spilled over the side too if that is needed as well.
Do Your Research Online Due to the vastness of the Internet, there are quite a few dumpster places around for any one particular city. If you look around a bit, you’ll often find rental prices that are ideal, and less than you’d pay if you’d gone with the first place that popped into your head. That’s why it’s good to shop around and make sure you’re getting the best around.
Compare Carefully to Get True Cost When your comparing prices, make sure that you are comparing the different dumpsters from different businesses at the same dimensions. If you don’t get the dimensions perfectly right when doing comparisons, you’ll be in danger of thinking one is more expensive than it actually is when you compare the two together. It’s also a good idea to compare rental periods. If you don’t recalculate based on what the actual cost per day is then you might get the wrong idea about which dumpster is actually cheaper. Another thing to keep an eye out for when doing a price comparison is weight allowances. You should really ask what the weight allowance is when you’re getting a quote on price. If you go over, you should ask when the overage charges are on a “per ton” basis.more ...
Recycling is not just something that tree hugging hippies and homeless cart pushers do. Recycling is something that should be common sense and universally done. Why is this, you might ask? Because there are a wide range of benefits for both society and the environment in recycling human waste. These benefits go far beyond just taking things out of the waste stream and saving space.
Top 7 Reasons to Recycle Conservation: Conserving space, resources, and energy are major benefits to recycling. Recycling keeps things out of landfills, conserving space for those things that cannot be recycled or composted. Recycling conserves resources like trees, coal, ores, gas, water, and limestone. Recycling conserves energy, because making new products from old ones can be done 1/20th the electricity. Waste Reduction: Fewer carbon emissions, less trash, less acid rain. Reducing the flow of human waste to the landfill means fewer hauls to the site, less chance of dangerous chemicals leeching out, and overall less emissions. Recycling just a 3rd of the trash produced in the United States is the same as not burning 10 billion gallons of gas in our cars. Ecological Protection: Recycling eliminates major sources of pollution. Both groundwater and air quality can be dramatically improved through recycling. Rainwater running through buried landfill trash can leech toxins into the local water supply. Using virgin resources to create products uses more energy and water while releasing more toxins into the air than recycled resources do. Protecting the environment through recycling preserves ecological niches and protects endangered species. It also can be a major factor to reducing global warming. Extra Personal Income: Recycling electronics, aluminium, and other packaging or papers can be a source of extra personal income. This applies to ink cartridges from printers, old PDA’s, cell phones, laptops, and other devices too. Different companies offer cash or gift cards so check around and see how you can make some money on something you were going to toss out. Extra Community Income: Curbside recycling not only creates jobs in the community, but often are self-supporting due to the recycling of cans and other products. Some communities even turn a profit from their recycling programs. Stronger Community Involvement: Getting behind the neighborhood recycling program is a great way to start increased connections with those around you, for both volunteer recycling programs and those run by disposal pickup. If your community lacks recycling now, you can spearhead involvement and start something great. Stronger National Economy: Recycling creates jobs with a higher level of pay than standard entry level jobs, not only that but every 10,000 tons of waste recycled creates 36 jobs. When you combine this with the reduction of energy use making those jobs less costly to have you create a stronger overall economy, with higher property values, stronger businesses, and higher demand for recycled products.
Clearly there are major benefits to recycling. Not only has there been great innovation because of the need to recycle, but what has been done saves a lot of air and water pollution while making jobs for average Americans. Between the reduction of costly energy use and better efficiency through recycling it is no wonder that this single deed can do much to increase the strength of the economy.more ...
Kickstarter has seen a lot of wild projects before, but the inflato dumpster might just stand above the rest. This isn’t actually something that pertains to throwing away trash, instead it’s a way to reimagine what dumpsters can be used for. The site says, “We want to create an inflatable community learning space inside of a dumpster that is open to all.”
The kickstarter is specifically for communities in New York City. The project is directly addressing the problem of a space that’s becoming more private and more about commercial products all the time. The more we look around these days, the more the entire local area seems to only be about private businesses making money. The inflato dumpster is trying to change that by creating a mobile learning factory. It’s on the street level, and it can be easily moved around, and people from the local area can visit the space and learn. The inflato dumpster plan is designed to sort of self-perpetuate in that one of the things you learn while going down there is about how to create additional possibilities for more urban interventions. But basically, the whole point of this crazy contraption is to create a sort of neighborhood network node. It will be like a center of information for the neighborhood with sensors and screens inside that will constantly update with information about the local site. The site itself will then be used to create more satellite inflato dumpster type projects. The idea seems to be to sort of start a kind of positive urban virus that will spread across New York communities and beyond, trying to connect people together in a world that’s increasingly becoming isolated and set apart from the community. This is partly because of the Internet and the separating nature of corporate business. The idea is to make the project a fun place for people to learn and bond in their communities. They are actually trying to invoke a whole inflatable AntFarm and Spacebuster type feel. The project is also focused on giving a temporary mobile feel, so that it can be moved around. The designers want the project to be able to pop up temporarily in all of their favorite neighborhoods. The inflato dumpster will be made of super lightweight materials so that it can be easily inflated and then have people hang out inside in weather dry environment. The materials are usually gold and silver mylar, which suffice to keep out weather like rain and snow, but are light and cheap enough to not make the whole thing too insanely expensive to make. Mylar is also easy to inflate, it’s basically the perfect combination of lightweight inflatable and tough enough to not immediately fall apart in working conditions.
The dumpsters used will likely be 23 feet long and 8 feet wide, with 30 yards of space. The dome itself is going to go out to 28 feet, and the silver mylar material will have little holes in strategic places to let air come in. This project is by the same people who decided to try installing bookshelves in phone booths, so this is sort of in the same spirit. The stated mission is to redefine the public space, but it’s certainly going to have a lot of people asking what the point of it all is really.more ...
« Dumpster Rental Pa Waste Management Dumpster »Roll Off Containers How I can find a source of bulk unproven technology? He could be out for rental or business could be Mayor off. I funding, but do not know where to start looking for someone to provide containers for 5-10 months rental directly on the computer.
Not to pick up second or third hand. Is it directly from the deployment of the company. I really seriously want to say that no second or third hand after being discharged. If you know what all the specs are on each machine, you also do. I mean I want a material even if half toooooon it is very dirty and 1 / 3 of it is broken. I am looking to buy bulk quantities of material used untested and really cheap. I have work and a place for cleaning and vessels entering and leaving.
I bought equipment rental directly from Dell Financial Services here: www.dfsdirectsales.com If you have an operating system eat, if it comes to cleaning dirty. Not in original form, but in good condition. I do not know where to get large shipments like what you're talking about. I could try to contact some companies or go to a government auction to pick "prizes" economic. Dumpster Renting MA | Dumpsters R Us Rentals (Call to us).more ...
« Dumpster Trucks For Sale Dumpsters Rental »Commercial Dumpster Rental – Where to go for it Increasing environmental concerns have increased the number of industries that use services Hire the container has created a misconception that container rental services are completely restricted to industrial use. I strongly disagree with the statement. Let me tell you that the rent dumpster in recent days are spreading their wings to different domestic and commercial functions work well. The types of waste treated by most providers of skip hire business is classified into four general categories of waste, construction waste, green garden waste and recyclables.
We will consider the need for rental of dump different subscribers. use industrial Industries use container rental services to dispose of their waste at the end of its production process by taking responsibility environmental concerns. Industries generally require large container companies dispose of their waste, but do not harm the environment. Industrial waste also includes construction waste is the result of ongoing construction work for various projects. House of the works have There are many cases where you need the help of their trash home to work some of the works that need help from the skip hire professional services include the demolition of homes, remodeling your home, clean the area of children's books for his store, grass cutting, packing his things to keep the house, to make a move to different places in your house, breaking the wall of your kitchen or bathroom. The skip hire provider of professional services to guide you best way to capture the right to download that best suits your needs. Damage from natural disasters: These containers will be of great help in natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes. professional services giving full container rental waste container Garbage and recycling them. Environmental strategies used for waste management followed by professional dumpster rental service reduces the impact of natural disasters on the environment and the reduction of the scale is not the spread of infectious diseases in the affected area. Fall and spring clear-Outs:
You can rent a dumpster for spring and fall cleaning. There are many providers of skip hire professionals to offer their services since the beginning of the season in the final of the season. Direct Container Line is the provider of dumpster rental agreement with the United States, famous for its focus on client services throughout the country. The user-friendly site designed to make the experience that the right of navigation the beginning of the operation at the completion of the transaction has not been easier before. The fleets of the products in the trash can live from 10 feet to dump 40 yards that just any kind of measure according to the requirements of the customer's needs.more ...
Routine Information Collection All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Controlling Your Privacy Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. This list of web browser privacy management links may also be useful.
Special Note About Google Advertising Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.more ...
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).more ...
- Approximately 1.5 million tonnes of construction each year are made from paper, including insulation, drywall, roofing paper, flooring, padding and sound-absorbing materials.
Paper (American Forest and Paper Association, 2002) can also be recycled into paper towels, notebook paper, envelopes, copy paper and other paper products as well as boxes, hydro-mulch, molded packaging compost, and even kitty litter. (EPA, 2008) Back to the top METAL
Every year would save enough energy recycling steel to supply Los Angeles with almost a decade worth of electricity.
- You save enough energy by recycling one aluminum can to run a television for three hours.
- Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy used to manufacture the material from scratch. This means you can make 20 cans from recycled materials with the same amount of energy needed to make some new material. Energy savings only in 1993 were enough to light a city the size of Pittsburgh for six years. .
- Americans throw away enough aluminum every month to rebuild our fleet commercial.
- Recycling steel and tin cans saves 74% of energy used for production.
- Americans use 100 million steel cans and all day.
- Americans throw away enough iron and steel all countries automakers on a continuous basis.
A steel mill using scrap recycled reduces the water-related pollution, air pollution and tailings of approximately 70%. ** When you throw an aluminum can lose so much energy as if the same can be filled half and poured gasoline on the floor. Back to top CANS aluminum
50% of a new aluminum can from recycled aluminum.
- The 36 billion aluminum cans last year discharges had a residual value of more than 600 million U.S. dollars. (Someday we'll be mining our landfills for the resources Did you know? Recycling Facts
With electronic equipment in many toxic substances, it is important that models oldest disposed of properly. Never dispose of electronics in landfills, toxic materials leaking supplies in the soil and water. electronics recycling to be better than the safe disposal of their products and others may also benefit thanks to you. Before disposing of your PC per minute reasons, it is possible to spend money to improve your memory or hard drive and give your PC a new life.
If the equipment is provided and want to get rid of the last equipment, try to place your ad on sites like eBay to encourage others to buy your PC. For rates higher than those shown on the Internet, you can also advertise on your team in the classifieds of local newspapers that the public is less familiar with technology and therefore do not know much about computers. However, do not expect miracles, quote and sell their equipment at a reasonable price. Take your computer to a recycling company dedicated PC to be reformed, while other individuals and organizations may use computers. Similarly, there are also electronic recycling companies to renew a their old electronics such as televisions less fortunate. You can also donate computers and electronic equipment to local schools and charities can use your old stuff. However, make sure that teams and fans are in working condition before making a donation. There are also many organizations that collect the old PC to give the less fortunate. If you donate your computer, make sure that all data is arranged in the first. Using tools like the eraser to ensure that all sensitive data is removed from the hard drive as if you can format the disk, it is still possible for anyone to recover your data.
If you like playing Classic PC games 80 and 90, you can use your old PC to play as if they are running on Windows Vista. These games only in the old DOS operating system version, for what can make your PC a gaming console dedicated to classic games. With the help of electronic recycling tips, you can get rid of their electronic devices while taking advantage of another way, at least fortunate.more ...
I have to do a brochure and I need a pair. Since each glass bottle recycling can throw a 40-watt bulb for 3 hours "or something like youuu thankkkkkk:.!) * WATER Between 1950 and 2000 the population of the United States almost has doubled. However, in the same period, public demand for water has more than tripled! U.S. now use an average of 100 gallons of water per day – enough to fill 1,600 drinking glasses! (EPA, 2008)
- A recent government study showed at least 36 states expect water shortages in local, regional or state for the year 2013. (EPA, 2008)
- Most people realize that hot water uses energy, but requires the supply and cold water treatment significant amount energy as well. U.S. supply of public water and treatment facilities consume about 56 billion kilowatt-hours annually – enough electricity to power more than 5 million homes for a year. (EPA, 2008) The tools and equipment in general
- If all U.S. households equipment installed efficient use of water, the country would save more than 3 billion gallons of water and more than 18 billion dollars per year! (EPA, 2008)
- If one 100 U.S. households meet the water saving devices, we could save 100 million kilowatt hours of electricity per year – avoiding 80,000 tons of emissions greenhouse gas. The savings in emissions of greenhouse gases would be equivalent to removing almost 15,000 cars off the road for a year! (EPA, 2008) Fourth Bathroom: sink, toilet, bathroom, shower
- About 75 percent of the water we use in our homes is used in the bathroom. (California Energy Commission, 2006)
- If your toilet is 1992 or earlier, you probably have an inefficient model that uses between 3.5 to 7 liters per flush. The new, high-efficiency toilets use less than 1.3 liters per flush – Is water for at least 60 percent less water per flush! (EPA, 2008)
- If only 1 percent of American homes replaced an older toilet with a Water Sense label new bathroom, the country would save more than 38 million kilowatt-hours electricity – enough electricity to power more than 43,000 homes for a month. (EPA, 2008)
- The average flow bath tap at two gallons per minute. Close the tap while brushing your teeth in the morning and at bedtime can save up to 8 liters of water per day, equivalent to 240 gallons per month. (EPA, 2008)
Run the tap of your five minutes spent as much energy as leaving a 60 watt light bulb to operate 14 hours. (EPA, 2008)
Leaky faucets that drip at the rate of one drop per second can waste over 3,000 gallons of water each year, a leaky toilet can waste about 200 gallons of water each day. If the devices are leaking, you need to fix! (EPA, 2008)
- A full bath requires about 70 gallons of water while taking a shower five minutes using only 10 to 25 gallons. (EPA, 2008) Other water needs of households
- The washing machine uses an average of about 41 liters of water per load, while The new models, high-efficiency machines use less wash 28 gallons of water per load. (EPA, 2008)
The home of a suburban family uses at least 30 percent of their water outdoors for irrigation. Some experts estimate that more than 50 percent of landscape water use is lost through evaporation or runoff caused by excess water! Consider installing a drip irrigation system to water your lawn and garden. These systems use water from 20 to 50 percent less than the sprinkler systems on the ground. They are also much more efficient than sprinklers because it is not lost in the wind, runoff and evaporation. (EPA, 2008) Principle of world demand Power
your browser for electricity will double between 2000 and 2030. The greatest increase will occur in developing countries, and faster growth will occur in people's homes.
- Electricity (Worldwatch Institute, 2007) production is the main cause of industrial air pollution States States, and is responsible for 40 percent of carbon emissions that contribute to the nation to global climate change. (Worldwatch Institute, 2007)
- The majority of cases, 35 percent of energy from coal in a power plant becomes electricity. The remaining two thirds is lost as waste heat, benefiting no one and often affect surrounding ecosystems. (Worldwatch Institute, 2007) Heating
- Nearly half the energy the average home is used for heating. (EIA, 2007)
- poorly sealed / caulked windows can account for up to 25% of the total losses to heat a home. (Environment Canada, 2007)
- Lighting consumes up to 34 percent of electricity in the United States. (Worldwatch Institute, 2007)
- The bulbs, compact fluorescent bulbs (CFLs) are an alternative to incandescent bulbs Low Power – produce the same amount of light, use a third of the electricity and last up to ten times longer. (Worldwatch Institute, 2007)
- If every household replaced its light bulbs light of the most frequently used bulbs with CFLs, electricity use for lighting could be reduced by half. (Worldwatch Institute, 2007)
When electricity is produced from coal, each fluorescent bulb used prevents 1,300 pounds (about 600 kilograms) of CO2 emissions and 20 pounds of carbon dioxide sulfur is pumped into the atmosphere. (* Worldwatch Institute, 2007) Appliances and Electronics If you need to warm up or defrost small amounts of food, use a microwave instead of saving energy. Microwave ovens use of energy about 50 percent less than conventional ovens do. (California Energy Commission, 2006)
A refrigerator built 20 years ago the energy consumed 70% more than models of high energy efficiency today.
- Today (Environment Canada, 2007) dishwashers are energy about 95% more efficient than those sold in 1972 – the old dishwasher may cost you more money on energy bills of which would have to buy a new one. (Environment Canada, 2007)
Many idle electronics – TVs, VCRs, DVD and CD players, telephones wireless, microwaves – use energy even when off the clock, backlit display and memory chips and remote controls working. Nationally, these sources of energy "vampires" use 5 percent of our domestic energy costs consumers more than $ 8 billion annually. (Alliance to Save Energy, 2005)
PAPER Each of us uses about 100 meters from a tree height of Douglas fir in paper and wood products year. (EPA, 2008)
- More than 56 percent of paper consumption in the United States in 2007 were recovered for recycling – the highest of all time. This impressive is equivalent to almost 360 pounds of paper for every man, woman and child in America. (Paper Industry Association Council, 2007)
- More than 400 paper mills in the United States use at least a portion of the recovered materials in their manufacturing processes, and more than 200 of these mills use recovered fiber exclusively. (EPA, 2008) of saving energy, water, etc.
- DIP fiber paper is the most effective source of fiber for the manufacture of new paper products, one ton of inked pulp save over 7000 gallons of water, 390 liters of oil, and reducing air emissions of 60 pounds compared to traditional virgin fiber processes. (Abitibi-Consolidated, 2005)
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, two barrels of oil, and 4,100 kilowatt hours of electricity – enough power for the average American home for five months. (EPA, 2008)
- Recycling paper instead of new material generates air pollution and water consumption 74 percent to 50 percent less. (EPA, 2008) the production of recycled paper
requires about 60 percent of energy used to manufacture paper from virgin wood pulp. (EPA, 2008) uses recycled paper
Just over 48% of office paper was recovered for recycling. This becomes the raw material for paperboard, tissue and printing and writing. (Keep America Beautiful, 2006)
- Over 73% of all newspapers are recovered for recycling. Nearly a third returned to making more newsprint. The rest is used to make cardboard, cloth, and insulation, or exported. (Keep America Beautiful, 2006)
Electronics recycling is one of the concerns of environmentalists in today. A hazard that can be done by sophisticated technology is caused by mercury and lead leaching from a landfill and groundwater input, affecting our water in homes and other water sources.
Addition of toxic materials, glass, plastic and metal is a major threat to our health. As people improve their electronic devices, such as a home theater system, electronic waste accumulate. Sooner or later people will start to feel the negative health effects of these toxins. Electronics industry, there are a lot of electronic equipment and supplies which will become obsolete every day. Many companies store the equipment used in their stores. Some companies specialize in buying obsolete or unused equipment and parts. They renew and sell to other companies who are looking for bargains. Instead of throwing an old TV is not an appropriate method of disposal of electronics. If you want to change computer, you can do computer recycling. There are several environmentally friendly way to dispose of electronic waste. Recycling electronics starts when these devices should be replaced. Instead of throwing them away can be recycled. E devices contain recyclable materials that can be used again. Some of these include glass, copper wire, and some metals. While the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States does not prohibit the dumping of household products electronics recycling can significantly reduce the impact of soil contamination from waste. The agency is particularly interested in how companies address their old electronics. Today, most people are faced with the question of how to recycle electronics, rather than why they should. The first option is for you to find recycling centers in your community. There are various numbers of sites that will help you find recycling centers Local electronically. The Consumer Electronics Association Green myGreenElectronics identifies electronic control. It offers a calculator to determine their energy consumption. The Environmental Protection Agency website analyzes government regulations and standards for electronic waste. You can also find a new place or purpose for their age electronic devices. This should be among the first options to consider. Maybe you can always extend the life of your electronics. electronic collection does not mean you have to throw the old ones. You can always have in the kitchen or in your room. Better yet, you can transfer to the families and relatives. For example, if you bought a new sound system, you can send your stereo or CD of your child's age or grandchildren. Another option is electronic waste recycling of old donated to charities, distributed to people in need. There are also groups that manage the catering services before making a donation of equipment. You can even ask for a receipt for your donation so you can get a tax deduction. There are many Internet sites that deal with the evolution of those free products. If you have a desktop computer you no longer want, you can publish this article on a specific website. By site management, in turn distribute the product to people who may need them.
In industry, you can sell sell all kinds of electronics parts suppliers. These companies know how to restore these parts to original specifications. They also obsolete parts and make them work for others who are trying to locate hard to find parts.more ...
Residential collection services are a viable option for the removal of the house garden waste and recyclable materials. These services work directly with clients to determine a flexible schedule of services based on the evolution of needs. Customers can use the roll containers for convenience. Larger units can also be used for construction and municipal solid waste. These containers vary from 10 to 30 cubic meters.
Commercial services are available to local industries, construction companies and other companies for waste disposal and recycling needs. Temporary and permanent container is used for commercial services, and lead the transfer of industrial property construction, demolition and municipal solid waste. The services are profitable, and customers can contact a company representative for a service unique and personal. Professional drivers are used to remove commercial waste always reliably. Payment landfills are another option for cleaning and disposal of construction waste. Elements such as unwanted appliances, electronics, metal and other recyclable materials can be transferred to residential a discharge paying public. During a typical pay landfill, a desk assistant directs the customer to a download area size of elements or are fixed and the quantity. Customers to transport their household waste in the drainage area, or heavy vehicles prior to transfer waste. Once a empty vehicle is weighed again to determine the cost of service. Payment is then made once the waste is removed. Recycling is the reprocessing waste materials, useful products. Reducing waste is a benefit of recycling. Disposable items like paper, metal, glass and plastic containers have become abundant. Pick up discarded containers along the roads, lakes, rivers and oceans. Litter is unattractive and expensive. Americans pay some $ 0.32 for each piece of trash collected by the teams of the road. Recycling saves energy and reduces air pollution. It is a great alternative that saves money energy, raw materials and land. Recycling plastic bottles saves almost 60% of the energy needed to create new ones. It Curiously, each piece of plastic manufactured in the U.S. reduces the supply of oil reserves and makes the country more dependent on foreign oil. Machinery manufacturing steel from scrap retains 75% of the energy required to do so. Producing aluminum from scrap instead of bauxite ore saves energy by 95%. Recycling reduces paper for paper cutting.
Recycling facilities offer a sanitary and efficient location for the public to recycle their waste cost domestic and construction. Large items such as appliances, electronics, metal and other items at the curb of the house can also be transferred to a recycling center. Some recycling processes of reusing materials to recreate the same type of product, while other types of processes to deliver materials in completely new products. For example, newspapers thrown into cellulose insulation and steel cans are used to build cars and create construction materials.more ...
Congo, or more accurately, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is said to be the Saudi Arabia of precious minerals. Gold, silver, diamonds, copper, uranium, and other minerals are found here in huge quantities. It is this richness in high-priced minerals, along with corruption and racism, that has brought unimaginable suffering to its people. Congo – a 21st century Tragedy
Today, Congo is being wracked by a calamitous civil war – a conflict that is said to be the deadliest on the planet after the Second World War. The strife which started in 1996, has already claimed 5.4 million lives, and there’s no end in sight. What is fueling this unending war of rape and genocide? The simple answer: the world’s hunger for Congo’s minerals. The southeastern Congo, where most of the mineral deposits are located, is controlled by dozens of warlords and rebel factions. It is a lawless land where violence is the norm and rape and massacres are effectively used to cow people into abject submission. The warlords control the different quarries and mines in this area – earning millions of dollars in revenue from these “conflict metals” smuggled into neighboring countries like Uganda and Tanzania, and thence to the markets in Dubai and Europe. For as long as the flow and trade of these precious metals continue, the war will continue in unending cycles of violence and misery for the people of Congo.Coltan inside your cell phones Coltan or columbite-tantalite is one of the minerals mined in the DRC by slave labor controlled by these armed factions. It is the mineral used in the production of Tantalum, a highly corrosion resistant metal widely used in capacitors of electronic products like cell phones, DVD players, video game systems and computers. The cell phone you’re using right now (or that PC you’re reading this article on) could very well contain Tantalum from coltan mined in the Congo. The millions of dollars in revenue from mining and smuggling coltan, gold, and other minerals are used by these armed groups to purchase arms, food, medicine, and ammunition. Armed and well-fed, the militias will keep the war going and will continue to terrorize their slave laborers in those primitive mines. Thus, for as long as there is demand for coltan, and for as long as the trade on Congolese coltan is not prohibited or banned by governments and the electronics industry, there will always be money to enable the different factions to continue waging war. How we can help break this deadly cycle On a larger policy-level scale, governments and industry stakeholders in the US and other countries must work to strictly trace the sources of the metals used in the production of electronic products and prevent African “conflict metals” from getting into the production stream. There is talk among jewelry trade groups and major retailers to enforce a system of tracing the sources of gold in their production – a measure similar to banning so-called “blood diamonds” from the market place. Hopefully, similar measures will also be adopted among electronic manufacturers in sourcing the tantalum used in their products. On the individual level, we can extend the life cycle of our cell phones and other electronic items and recycle cell phones we can no longer use. Recycling just half of the 100 million or so cell phones we discard every year will help limit the demand for fresh production materials like tantalum, thus lowering the demand for coltan.
“Recycling old cell phones is a way for people to do something very simple that could reduce the need for additional coltan,” says Karen Killmar, associate curator of mammals at the San Diego Zoo, an institution that actively encourages its visitors to recycle cell phones.more ...